If you are looking for a unique way to discover Hoi An city by night, Hoi An Food Tour by Night is the best choice for you.
Discovering the Old Town of Hoi An by night is not only the best way to recover from the heat of the day but also the perfect way to dig into its tasty street food and the beauty of this enchanting town. Our Hoi An Food Tour by Night starts around sunset, we will take you to local cafes, food stalls, night market, and restaurants, play traditional games and hop on the small sampan, go on a river cruise and release paper lanterns. It will be an unforgettable experience during your holiday.
- Taste the best 8 must try Hoi An secret foods.
- Learn more about Hoi An’s history, culture and people.
- Discover hidden local food spots off the beaten track
- Be escorted by a friendly and knowledgeable local tour guide.
- River cruise on little sampan with a stunning view of the town in the evening.
- Try the traditional pot-breaking game
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
- Meeting point: Hoi An street Food Trail. Address: 626 Hai Ba Trung, Hoi An
- Transportation: Walking, boat
- Duration: 4 hours
- Tour type : Group tour/ Private tour (30% extra)
- Group size: Maximum of 8 people
- Price: $37
- Children: 50% (under 4- free)
- Inclusion:English speaking tour guide, 1 bottle of water, 1 beer, boat trip, paper lantern, traditional game and all foods in the tour
- Exclusion:Hoi An ancient town entrance fee 120,000 VND/person, under 14 free. This ticket lasts for 10 days. Tips, beverages which are not mentioned.