Eating Da Nang food is a must when you travel to this beautiful beach city. However, what to eat in Da Nang? Where to eat in Da Nang? Is it safe to eat there? How much will it cost? There are a lot of questions about Da Nang foods. Let Jolie Da Nang Cooking Class help you.
When you join our Da Nang Walking Food Tour, you have the chance to discover the real Da Nang and Vietnam. Discover food, culture and history with our friendly and enthusiastic tour guide.
The Program- Da Nang Walking food tour
17.00: We will meet you at the Meeting point. Map here!
You will enjoy many different local dishes as you listen to stories of their origins. Forget fancy restaurants – our guide, who is extremely knowledgeable, will take you to the best local places to sample the real tastes of Vietnam. We will try more than 8 local dishes. Then we visit Con Market. It’s a local market- it’s different from Han market which is popular with tourists. In Con Market, we see the liveliest part of the day. We take some fresh fruit from the market and then go to a coffee shop. Vietnamese coffee is so delicious and special. If you do not drink coffee, there are other drinks as well.
Next, we will go to a local restaurant and try the unique local BBQ. Here we get to know how to drink Vietnamese style.
Finally, we have a cool dessert near the Bach Dang riverside, enjoy the beautiful view of Da Nang city as we chat about our experiences.
Why you SHOULD choose our Da Nang food tour:
- Experienced English speaking local guide with full-knowledge about food and local culture.
- Share stories and culture like friends
- Enjoy food from off the beaten track prepared hygienically.
- Visit colorful local market, small alleyways, coffee shop and beautiful bridges.
- Try more than 8 dishes including dessert
- Avoid the touristic and crowded places and discover the real local life
- Take a Vietnamese food challenge – we dare you to try! (optional)
- Small group, maximum of 12 people
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
Departure time: 17.00
Duration: 3,5 hours
Transportation: Walking and Taxi
Group size: 12 people maximum
Minimum 2 people ( 1 person on request, please contact us to check availability )
Weather condition: Tour takes place rain or shine
Note: Please advise us of any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
PRICE: $37/ person
Child (Age 3 – 9): $20/child
Below 3 years old: FREE
Private tour option: pay extra 30%