Eating Da Nang food is a must when you travel to this beautiful beach city. However, what to eat in Danang? Where to eat in Danang? Is it safe to eat there? How much will it cost? There are a lot of question about Da Nang foods. Let’s Jolie Danang cooking class help you.
When you join our Da Nang Walking Food Tour, you have chance to discover real Danang and Vietnam, not only food, but also about culture, history with our friendly and enthusiastic tour guide.
The Program- Da Nang Walking food tour
At 5.00 PM: We will pick you up at your hotel in Danang
You will enjoy many different local dishes as you listen to stories of their origins. Forget fancy restaurants – our guide who is extremely knowledgeable will take you to the best local places to get your hands. More than of that, we will try more than 8 local dishes. Then we also visit Con Market. It’s local market- it’s different from Han market where is popular for tourists. In Con Market, we see he liveliest part of the day. We take some fresh fruit from the market and then come to a Coffee shop. Vietnamese coffee is so delicious and special. If you could not drink coffee, there are another drink as well.
Next, we will come to a local restaurant and try yummy local BBQ. Here we get to know Vietnamese drinking style.
Finally, we have cool dessert nearby Bach Dang riverside, enjoy the beautiful view of Danang city.
Why you choose our Da Nang food tour:
- Experience English speaking local guide with full-knowledge about food and local culture.
- Share story and culture like friends
- Enjoy the food from off the beaten track places with high level of hygiene.
- Visit colorful local market, small alleys, coffee shop and beautiful bridges.
- Try more than 8 tasting dishes including dessert
- Avoid the touristic and crowded places and discover the real local life
- Take a Vietnamese food challenge – see what you try! (optional)
- Small group, maximum of 10 people
- Satisfaction guarantee.
Departure time: 5.00 PM
Duration: 3,5 hours
Transportation: walking and taxi
Group size: 8 people maximum
Minimum 2 people ( 1 people on request, please contact us as we could check availability )
Weather condition: Tour takes place rain or shine
Note: Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
PRICE: 37 USD/ 1 pax
Child (Age 4 – 9): 20 USD/1 pax
Below 4 years old: FREE
Private tour option: pay extra 30%