Recent months, people around the World coming to Da Nang is not only for beautiful beaches, romantic river, delicious foods or friendly people. Golden Bridge also is one of the most reason to attract many travelers visiting there.
Golden Bridge Information:
The first time I have seen the photo of Golden Bridge, I thought it was from a movie. Because It looks like giant hands of the gods hold Golden Bridge. The hands have a gray color. And contrary to the elegance of the bridge, moss hands make up the old, nostalgic atmosphere. The bridge is covered by yellow color, it makes more prominent and distinctive between the forest and the giant hands.
Height: 148.6 m, including 8 arches
Largest arch: 21.2 m
Bridge surface width: 3m
Surface material: Timber
Banister: Gold-plated Inox
Elevation above sea level: 1414m
Construction duration: From July 2017 to April 2018
Read more:Da Nang Cooking Class
How to go to Golden Bridge?
Getting Cable car is only way to get to Bana Hills, then we can visit Golden Bridge. And the ticket is 700.000 vnd/ adult. From Da Nang city, you can take a taxi or a private car to get Bana hills.
Where to buy a ticket?
- Ticket Office of Bà Nà Hills: Address: An Son village , Hoa Ninh ward, Hoa Vang district, Danang
- Bana Hills Head Office: Address: 93 Nguyen Van Linh, Da Nang
Note: An easy way to visit there is to book a Bana Hills Group tour or Bana Hills Private tour. So it’s not too expensive as you can visit not only the beautiful and famous bridge but also have a chance to enjoy many activities in Fantasy park, Wine Cellar, Flower Garden,..
Some Tips to visit Golden Bridge:
- It can get busy so rather go very early in the morning or the end of afternoon in order to avoid the rush.
- A selfie stick is a must in order to capture the full view.
- The cable car ride up is also spectacular & you can go up to the next level to visit the theme park after the bridge
- The theme park at the top of the hills is pretty good and everything is free – rides, shows, attractions and even arcade games.