Travelling by train in Viet Nam is a wonderful way to see the country’s beautiful scenery. If you’re planning to stop in multiple cities in Viet Nam on your trip from North to South, or South to North, especially in Central Vietnam, taking the train for at least one leg of your journey is a great experience.
Viet Nam has a large railway network through the country having made many recent improvements. The trains have been upgraded with better facilities and services. The train stations are also more comfortable and modern. Therefore, travelling by train in Viet Nam now is more convenient and comfortable than ever. Let’s check our Viet Nam Train Ticket Booking.
Why should we travel by train in Viet nam?- Viet nam Train Ticket Booking
Safety: Compared with the busy and crazy roads in Viet Nam with their thousands of motorcycles, bikes, buses and trucks, you can have peace of mind that there’s no safer way to get around Viet Nam than by train.
Comfort: it saves you from the stress of the traffic which can really dampen your mood if you are a tourist looking to have fun and enjoyment. There are four main ticket classes: hard seat, soft seat, hard sleeper and soft sleeper. Presently, air-con & wi-fi are available on the faster express trains.
Good price: The Vietnamese trains are comparatively inexpensive. Ticket prices vary depending on the train; the fastest trains are more expensive and the price increases from hard seat through to soft sleeper.
Sightseeing: Many parts of the railways system in Vietnam go along, and through, mountains, forests, valleys, plains and by the sea, so you would certainly have a chance to contemplate the incredibly magnificent and fascinating scenery.
Flexibility:You don’t need to go to the train station very early finding it difficult to understand the system, hoping to get a seat because, as a tourist, your ticket has already been booked by us.
How to book a train ticket?- Vietnam Train Ticket Booking
There are many ways to book a train ticket, you can go to the train station or can book it through an Online website.
However, if you don’t want the hassle of handling the booking logistics yourself, our company, with our professional and helpful travel consultant team, will help you.
Step 1: You just need to contact us via email@example.com and your problems will be solved.
Step 2: After discussing with you about your journey, deciding on exactly what you need, we will send the E-ticket via your Email, you only need to show it to the train staff.
Some useful information for travelling by train in Vietnam:
- Seats and berths in the train in Vietnam
- Hard seat – hard wooden seats with air-conditioning in the coach
- Soft seat – soft and comfortable seats with air-conditioning in the coach
- Hard sleeper – hard bed in the coach, pillow + cover, shared with 3 or 5 other people
- Soft sleeper – soft bed in the coach, pillow + cover, shared with 3 or 5 other people
- 4 berths cabin – 4 people share a separate cabin within the coach
- 2,4,6 berths cabin – Soft sleeper – tourist trains – Hanoi > Lao Cai (Sapa), Hanoi > Ho Chi Minh City
- Types of train in Vietnam
- SE1, SE2, SE3, SE4, SE5, SE6 – high quality and air-conditioned, comfortable trains with soft seats or sleeper cabins (4–6)
- TN1, TN2 – air-con soft sleepers (4-berth, old type), air-con hard sleepers (6-berth), air-con soft seats + ordinary hard seats
- Air conditioned coaches with comfortable seats (Điều Hòa – Air-conditioned soft seats)
If you need more information, please feel free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or Vietnamcentraltours.com