Venue: Hue City
Departure time: 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
Meeting point: Hotel lobby in Da Nang City or Hotel in Hoi An
If you are in Da Nang or Hoi An and want to explore Hue ancient city, you should join our Hue Premier Group Tour from Da Nang/Hoi An.
You can easily find many companies providing a Hue city tour for a cheaper price. We do not compete on price, we compete on quality. Da Nang Local Tour understands that 2 hours sitting on bus with many people is quite boring. So, we provide Hue Premier Group tour with just only 12 people maximum with some interesting stops on the way such as stunning the Hai Van pass and the beautiful Lang Co lagoon…
- “The Best Service” – Small group departure- to ensure the quality of the trip
- Provide free pick up/ drop off in Da Nang city and Hoi An ancient town
- Ensure there are no more than 12 people in each group
- Learn about the Old Capital city of Vietnam with insights provided by the knowledgeable and experienced tour guide.
- Have ample time to take photos of the stunning Hai Van pass and the beautiful Lang Co lagoon.
- Understand more about the last dynasty of Vietnam, the Nguyen Dynasty, as you visit the old royal tombs and the Hue Citadel.
- Take a boat trip on the Huong river and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere
- See one of the most famous monasteries in Vietnam, Thien Mu Pagoda, and other historical sites.
- Enjoy roundtrip transfers, lunch, all entrance fees, boat ride and the services of a professional tour guide
Program of Hue Premier Group Tour from Da Nang/Hoi An
7.30- 8.00 am:
You will be picked up by your professional English speaking tour guide in a modern car in Da Nang or Hoi An and transfer to Hue city (about 102 km from Da Nang and 130 km from Hoi An).
You also have the chance to visit some must-see attractions to take beautiful photos on the way from Da Nang to Hue city such as:
The Hai Van pass –which is a 21 km long mountain road, 500 metres above sea level
The Hai Van pass is undoubtedly one of the most impressively scenic hillside roads that you should visit in Vietnam. From here, you will enjoy the most picturesque views of the blue ocean, the green forest, the blue sky and the Da Nang city.
Lang Co beach – Stretches for 10 km, a white sandy beach with deep blue water, Lang Co beach is an ideal place for relaxing, swimming and taking photos. From the Hai Van pass, Lang Co beach is beautiful like a landscape picture that tourists travelling between Da Nang and Hue cannot help to stop and admire. This is a must-see view listed in the National Tourism Magazine.
Our first stop is Khai Dinh tomb- it’s a very famous King’s tomb in Hue city. Khai Dinh tomb was completed in 1931 and took 11 years to build. The tomb is a blend of Western and Eastern architecture.
Now, it’s time for delicious Vietnamese food at a local restaurant
In the afternoon
After finishing lunch, we continue to visit the most famous sites in Hue city. Firstly, it’s the Citadel – located on the northern bank of the inspirational Perfume River. Hue Citadel was built on an area of over 500 ha, including the Citadel and the Forbidden City, known collectively as the Citadel. This was the administrative and political center of the Nguyen dynasty and was the home of the king and the royal family. The Citadel has unique art, architecture and garden.
After visiting the Citadel, we will enjoy a boat trip on the Huong Perfume river. You will have a chance to visit one of the most beautiful and famous pagodas in Hue. Thien Mu Pagoda – the oldest pagoda located on the bank of the charming Perfume River in Hue city.
We finish the tour and begin the journey back to Da Nang/Hoi An.
Price: 50 USD/ person
Pick-up and Drop off service in Hoi An and Da Nang
English speaking guide
KhaiDinh tomb ticket
Hue Citadel ticket
Boat trip ticket
What you should bring:
You must wear clothes which cover your knees and shoulders or bring sarongs to cover these areas.
Contact us for more detailed: HPT Travel- Jolie Da Nang Cooking Class team