Hoian Market tour, Basket boat riding and Cooking class
You are finding a cooking class in Hoian? Don’t make your cooking time boring in 4 tight walls. In 5 leisurely touring hours, Hoi An Eco cooking class will bring more than a Cooking class as you have expected.
Highlight of Hoi An Eco Cooking Class
- Learn how to cook the best of Vietnamese cuisine with friendly cooking class
- Visit a local market where you go shopping your fresh ingredients and sharpen your bargaining skills.
- Sit on basket boat, see the fisherman dancing on this special boat.
- Row basket boat insde the coconut forest and learn how to catch crabs by rods.
- Watch how locals catch fish by special net.
- Explore the beautiful and peaceful village
- Meet many warm-hearted local people and discover local life
We believe in a healthy diet lots of fresh fruit and vegetables and organic food where possible so we have spent a lot of time to find out where we can source the best ingredients. Let’s explore:
Hoi An Eco Cooking Class (Market-Coffee-Basket Boat-Cooking) (JHA5):
- 08.00 to 08.15 ( or 13.15 to 13.30) : Hotel pick up
- Go to Hoi An central market to see the different cooking ingredients that Vietnamese people use for their cuisine. We will collect many items which we need for our cooking class.
- Take a break to have a cup of coffee, sharing your stories with others.
- Experience 30 minutes on the special basket boat cross the water coconut village, try to catch a crab and make toys from leaves of the water coconut tree.
- The next 2 hours will be taken up with learning how to make 4 tasty Vietnamese dishes with your own, fair hands. Your knowledgeable cook will share some special tips about Vietnamese cooking style.
- Play guitar/ piano (if you can), then return to your accommodation by yourself
(Free-flow fresh Passion Fruit juice and filtered water included in the tour price)
We have afternoon class as well
Price: 58 USD/ person
A surcharge of USD9/pax will apply if your tour date is on public holiday, payable onsite
Hoi An Cooking Class with Market and Basket Boat
We look forward to cooking with you
Let my home be your home away from home