If you are a real foodie and you want to discover different local food places in Da Nang city, don’t hesitate on joining us- Da Nang Walking Food Tour. With 4 hours of walking, we don’t just enjoy the food but also hang out and find more about daily life of local people. Leaving restaurant with beautiful decoration and air conditioner behind, let try the real local spot that been off the beaten track.
Highlight of Da Nang Walking Food Tour
- Experience English speaking local guide with full-knowledge about food and local culture.
- Share story and culture like friends
- Enjoy the food from off the beaten track places with high level of hygiene.
- Visit colorful local market, small alleys, coffee shop and beautiful bridges.
- Try more than 8 tasting dishes including dessert
- Avoid the touristic and crowded places, discover the real local life
- Take a Vietnamese food challenge – see what you try!
- Small group, maximum of 12 people
- Satisfaction guarantee.
Meeting point: In front of Go! Da Nang, 257 Hung Vuong st, Da Nang
Departure time: 4.00 PM
Finishing time: 8.00 PM
Group size: 12 people maximum
Minimum 2 people ( 1 person on request, please contact us! )
Weather condition: Rain or Shine
Note: Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Child (Age 3 – 9): 20 USD/ pax
Below 3 years old: FREE
Private tour option: pay extra 30%
- 4.00: You will meet up your friendly tour guide at the meeting point, getting brief about itinerary and list of food that we will try in this food journey.
- Next, we will visit one of the biggest local markets of Da Nang city where you can enjoy the local life with its full of colors. Con Market is also considered as the food paradise for local foodies. We will not only taste food but also learn more about different cooking ingredient and life of local people here.
- Enjoy Vietnamese coffee in the 2nd largest coffee producing countries in the world – Vietnam or other drink if you cannot take caffeine.
- Time to eat and drink like local! We will visit a local BBQ shop, enjoy grilled dishes with local beer or drink. Cheers!
- Last but not least, we will enjoy local desert on Bach Dang Street- the most beautiful riverside street of Da Nang in the evening.
- English speaking guide with full of hospitality and knowledge about food and culture.
- All food and drinks that mentioned in food list
- Hand sanitizer and wet wipe
- Other beverage or food that not been mentioned
- Tips and personal expense.