With our passion, enthusiasm, great local knowledge, love of food and a warm heart, we aim to provide our guests with the best experience. Our team has designed this Da Nang Helping Hand Food Trail for those who love discovering local food and giving a hand to help less fortunate people. This food trail is a wonderful combination of our favorite things: Foods, Local Culture and kindness to others.
Why is it called “Helping Hand Food Trail“? Because all fees and profits from this tour will be used to make the lives of local disadvantaged people a little better. This tour has been designed after the success of ‘One tour for one meal” charity campaign- when you join a Jolie Cooking Class or Da nang Street Food trail, it means you have donated $5 for our Children’s Fund. Every month, we will provide some food for children in the mountainous province of Quang Nam. More than that, you may have chance (If the center allows us to visit) to see them, touch them and cry non-stop
- Try more than 7 different local foods including some foods unique to Da Nang.
- Experience the real local life and culture as you will interact with local people and see how locals live and eat.
- Visit the Da Nang social sponsor center where the orphans and disabled children are living.
- Play and interact with the children at the social center, you will have unforgettable moments. The children enjoy the interaction from visitors especially if you play a game with them.
- Meet the lovely and passionate local tour guide who has an amazing personality and will get you up close to Da nang as only a person born there can.
- Visit one of the biggest local markets of Da Nang city where you can enjoy the local life with its full of colors: Con Market
- Enjoy Vietnamese coffee in the 2nd largest coffee producing countries in the world – Vietnam or other drink if you cannot take caffeine.
- Time to eat and drink like local! We will visit a local BBQ shop, enjoy grilled dishes with local beer or drink. Cheers!
- Last but not least, we will enjoy local desert on Bach Dang Street- the most beautiful riverside street of Da Nang in the evening.
- Meeting point: In front of Go! Da Nang, 257 Hung Vuong st, Da Nang. Map here!
- Meeting time: 8.00/ 15.00
- Transportation: Walking/ Car
- Tour type: Group tour/ Private tour (upon request)
- Children: under 3- free
- Includes: English speaking guide, 1 bottle of water, 1 beer or soft drink, Vietnamese coffee, all foods on the tour. Does not include tips.
Price: $55 or 1.320.000 VND