You are in Da Nang, one of the most beautiful seaside cities in Vietnam and you are looking for the secret food places where local people go to enjoy their food. Do you want to experience life on the back of a motorbike as the driver negotiates the traffic of a modern city? Then don’t hesitate on joining us! Da Nang Food Tour by motorbike arranged by Jolie Da Nang Cooking Class‘s team will give you a unique and different experience.
More than a food tour, this trip also takes you around Da Nang city, you’ll pass over Da Nang’s beautiful bridges, drive by the peaceful Han river, dynamic Con market and through the lively streets. With professional-experienced tour guides- drivers, Da Nang Food Tour by Motorbike is worth every penny if you’re looking to experience the real Vietnam!
- Experience the unique way of Vietnamese people- back of a motorbike
- Try the delicious local food of Da Nang city- 8 dishes including dinner and dessert.
- Explore Da Nang with a professional and friendly tour guide who is hospitable and knowledgable about food, the daily life of locals and their culture.
- Great combination of motorbike experience and food discovery
- Take a sightseeing trip from the famous attractions to hidden places
- Take a food challenge – see what we have! (optional)
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel at 16:00
- We ride through the lively streets and enjoy the famous Vietnamese Baguette– Banh My stall in Da Nang city.
- Next, we’ll go through a small alley where a lot of grilled cakes topped with homemade pate or egg– banh trang nuong await us. It’s a popular snack among locals who often are found queueing here.
- Our mouth is watering as we stop for Banh Canh or local noodle soup with tapioca noodles/ wheat noodles.
- We continue our interesting journey around Bach Dang street, one of the most beautiful streets with a stunning river view, visit a local market to understand more about the daily life of Da Nang people.
- Have you heard about The Top Food Challenge In Vietnam? Now, we have the opportunity to taste Balut or Embryo egg, one of Vietnam’s most challenging foods ( optional)
- Before going for dinner, we’ll take a seat at a street side cafe and enjoy coffee like locals.
- Now it’s time to drink like locals do, we sit down and enjoy food and drink. 1 2 3 cheers!
- The last stop is dessert where we will try the special coconut jelly and enjoy the beauty of Da Nang by night
Morning tour starts at 8.00 am
Afternoon tour starts at 3.00 pm
Duration: 4 hours
Pick up and drop off at your hotel lobby
Price: $45 adult
Child: 4-8 years old: $35 riding with an adult
Private tour option: pay extra 30%
Note: Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
What to bring
Hat or cap.
- Driver with full of safety, standard helmet
- Ponchos if required
- English speaking tour guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off by motorbike
- All food and beverages that been mentioned on the list
- Hand sanitizer and wet wipe
- Personal tips and expense
- Other drink that are not in the food list.