If you are looking for a unique culinary journey in Hoi An, enjoying the real experience of local people, you should not miss out on our Back of the bike tour with tasting food and discovering local life. You ride on the back of a motorbike go around with us just as locals do!
We will go off the beaten track and take you to vendors selling the absolute best street food in all of Hoi An. Our food trail involves stopping at several different food vendors known only to local people. Your stomach will be delighted with the delicious authentic food and your mind will swell with the beauty of local life and culture.
The members in our team are local Vietnamese who know the city like no one else and are enthusiastic and passionate to show off their city. They love to share many interesting stories which they have learned from their parents and grandparents. Our guides will pick you up and drop you off for all tours. All prices are inclusive of all stops, food, and drinks.
Back of Bike Hoi An Food Tour
– Explore 10 kinds of different local foods, including authentic Vietnamese coffee.
– Talk and share a lot of things about Vietnamese culture, history and local life with your local experts.
– Immerse yourself in Vietnamese cuisine and culture with stress free time out as you zip around the city on the back of a motorbike driven by our English speaking guides.
– Interact with local people on the way, meet the oldest man in Hoi An when we visit his beautiful house.
– Visit some non-touristic places which are not shown in travel guide books or n the internet.
– Hop on the back of a motorbike and enjoy the green fields and vegetable gardens with your experienced driver.
- Meeting point: Hoi An Street Food Trail, 626 Hai Ba Trung, Hoi An. Map here!
- Transportation: Walking, Motorbike
- Duration: 4 hours
- Tour type: Group tour/ Private tour (upon request)
- Children under 3- free
- Includes: English speaking guide, 1 bottle of water, 1 beer or soft drink, motorbike, game, all foods in the tour. Does not include tips.
Price: $57 or 1.370.000 VND