Price From: 175 USD
The Hue festival is dubbed as a party of art and culture. It will boast a myriad of performances and shows, including communal rituals from various regions and different cultures, involving hundreds of artists. The city has twice received UNESCO accreditation.
Day 1 Hue arrival – Traditional Folk Song
AM: Pick up at Hue Railway Station (or Hue Airport) to hotel. Check in. Have lunch at local restaurant.
PM : Cruise on the Perfume River to visit Thien Mu pagoda and Mausoleum of Emperor Minh Mang. Transfer to hotel.
Enjoy Hue Folksong on Perfume river.
Night 1: Overnight in 3 Star Hotel.
Day 2 Hue City tour – Departure (Breakfast, Lunch)
8:00-8:30AM: Car and guide will pick you up at your hotel and drive to visit the Imperial Citadel from where the Nguyen Dynasty ruled between 1802 and 1945, the Royal Citadel, Forbidden City, Hue Royal Museum and Dong Ba market. Have lunch at local restaurant.
Drive to visit royal tomb of Emperor Khai Dinh and Tu Duc Mausoleum.
Transfer to Hue Railway Station (or Airport).
- Min 2 pax required to travel & must travel together
- Rooms are based on twin sharing
- Optional Charges (payable to merchant)
- Hotel Extension: Extension based on Twin Sharing with Breakfast
- For child rate, please contact Vietnam Central Tours
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests of all ages
- Stay with existing bedding with breakfast for child aged 4 and below: Free
- Single travellers incur a surcharge, payable directly to Tour Operation on arrival in Danang or Hoi An
- Please contact Vietnam Central Tours to have the best price