Price From: $175
The Hue festival is dubbed as a party of art and culture. It boasts a myriad of performances and shows, including communal rituals from various regions and different cultures, involving hundreds of artists. The city has twice received UNESCO accreditation.
Day 1 Hue arrival – Traditional Folk Song
am: Pick up at Hue Railway Station (or Hue Airport) and transfer to hotel. Check in. Have lunch at a local restaurant.
pm : Cruise on the Perfume River to visit Thien Mu pagoda and Mausoleum of Emperor Minh Mang. Return to hotel.
Enjoy Hue Folksong on the Perfume River.
Night 1: Overnight in 3 Star Hotel.
Day 2 Hue City tour – Departure (Breakfast, Lunch)
08:00-08:30: Car and guide will meet you at your hotel and drive to visit the Imperial Citadel from where the Nguyen Dynasty ruled between 1802 and 1945, the Royal Citadel, Forbidden City, Hue Royal Museum and Dong Ba market. Have lunch at a local restaurant.
Drive to visit the royal tomb of Emperor Khai Dinh and Tu Duc Mausoleum.
Transfer to Hue Railway Station (or Airport).
- Min 2 people required to travel & must travel together
- Rooms are based on twin sharing
- Optional Charges (payable to merchant)
- Hotel Extension: Extension based on Twin Sharing with Breakfast
- For child rate, please contact Vietnam Central Tours
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests of all ages
- Stay with existing bedding with breakfast for child aged 4 and below: Free
- Single travellers incur a surcharge, payable directly to Tour Operation on arrival in Da Nang or Hoi An
- Please contact Vietnam Central Tours to get the best price