If you are looking for something fun to do with kids (especially in rainy days), Da Nang’s Helio Center is definitely worth a visit. Your kids will be very excited with the model of the most modern games there. This center is a huge indoor arcade with rides, bowling alley, indoor ice-skating, play gym, cooking classes and much more.
- There are indoor and outdoor activities for kids that they can spend half day without getting bored.
- The place is very clean and with a lot of helpful staff that can speak English.
- The Helio Center is not really big as massive Disneyland, so don’t expect too much.
- There is restaurant that you can have some drinks and snack.
- There is a fun night market with a lot of yummy foods to eat and souvenirs to buy.
Opening hours: 10 am – 10pm (Mon-Fri); 8am – 10.30pm (Sat – Sun)
Add: 2/9 Street, Da Nang City. It is located about a block away from Asia Park in Danang, Vietnam and is a short 3-5 minute walk from the entrance of Asia Park.
Ticket: It is FREE to enter. You pay per game or activity and put money onto a cash card.
Website | https://helio.vn/vi/
Email | email@example.com
Facebook | @Helio Center
Telephone | +84 (0236) 3 630 888
Read more:Da Nang Cooking Class
Asia Park looks like a little Asia. The park is divided into three main areas: a modern outdoor amusement park, a central area with a Sun Wheel and a cultural park with many miniature buildings of Asian countries.
It includes marvelous architectural works such as: Sun Wheel, Monorail, The Great Gate, The Clock Tower, Dragon Boats and Buddha Statue… This is a good place to hang out with your kids and let them have fun.
It has a large and clean campus
- There are outdoor activities and indoor activities for children
- There are some restaurants serving foods, drinks and ice-cream.
- Watching the sunset on the Sun Wheel is a must do.
- It’s worth with the money you pay, modern amusement, clean place, and very interesting with their ASEAN “country” section.
- Very warm – but there are many sheltered spots and the toilets are air conditioned and very clean
- Many of the food stalls around the park were closed. The food in the arcade centre was poor. Suggest you bring some snacks and drinks and eat somewhere else
- There are very few taxis going back from the place but if you have the Grab app, it is very easy to get your transport back
- Go there at night! The colors and lights are one of their specialties!
Opening hours: 3pm – 10pm (Mon-Fri); 9am – 10 pm (Sat – Sun)
Add: Number 01, Phan Dang Luu Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City.
Ticket: – It is FREE for children under 1m.
– Children(1m-1,3m): 150.000VND (Mon-Thus), 200.000VND(Fri-Sun)
– Adult: 200.000VND (Mon-Thus), 300.000VND(Fri-Sun)
Website | https://asia park.vn/vi/
Email | @Asia park.vn
Facebook | @Asia Park
Telephone | +84 (0243) 3248 4656
Da Nang beach
Da Nang Beach is considered as one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Featuring long coastline, soft white sands, green and clear water, mild waves, children can undertake plenty of leisure activities here, such as swimming, joking with wave or play football.
My Khe beach, Non Nuoc beach, Bắc Mỹ An beach, Nằm Ở beach…are some of the most beautiful beach for your kids.
TiniWorld Danang is one of the biggest amusement park for the children at the ages of 2 to 12. Games here are very various with both folks and modern games. Especially, children can have fun and participate in education activities.
- TiniWorld helps children with physical activity and physical activity
- Your kids practice aesthetically through the sanding pictures, coloring, painting statues
- The fun activities at TiniWorld help children have fun playing with their friends.
Opening hour: 10AM – 21.30Pm every day
Add: Located on the 2nd floor of Da Nang’s Vinh Trung Plaza at 255-257 Hung Vuong Street
Facebook | @tiniworld
Fun4Baby is an entertainment center for children and family. This is a high educational playground with attractive and creative models.
- It’s a great place for kids from 2-12 years old.
- Games at Fun4Baby are very interesting and educational.
Add: 104 Nguyen Van Linh
Opening hour: 08am – 22pm
Facebook | @tiniworld
- Ba Na hills
Ba Na Hills is the most attractive destination for families visiting Danang. It is special with the longest and highest single cable car system in the world. Then children will have chances to play with impressive games include the Tower Drop, 3D panoramic cinema and more than 100 games in Fantasy Park. So that you shouldn’t miss this amazing zone.
- There so many attractive games for children in in Fantasy Park.
- Enjoy a variety of cuisine and enjoy the festive atmosphere.
- There are many festive activities, entertainment, culinary diversity.
- The weather is cooler than in the city, so that it is necessary to bring warm coast
Add: An Son , Hoa Ninh Village, Hoa Vang District. Dà Nẵng City, Vietn
Telephone + 84 (0) 905 766 777.
Ticket: Adult : 700.000 VND
Children: (1m – 1.3m): 600.000 VND
Tra Que Vegetable Village in Hoi An
Another opportunity for your children is at the Tra Que Vegetable Village in Hoi An. Coming here, the kid could open their eyes to the local life and local culture. They will also join the farmers in gardening activities such as raking the ground, sowing, watering greens, and tending greens… Moreover, we can have a bicycle to ride through a large area of farm land and vegetable plots. It’s so fun to practice what they are learning from the book.
- This is a large village with a lots of vegetable areas
- There are many famous green vegetables
- There are many activities of gardening that children can take part in
- The children will have the opportunity to live as a real farmer.
Add: Cam Ha village, Hoi An Town, Quang Nam Province, It is about more than 3km northwest from Hoi An town and less than 20km from Da Nang city.
Joining a Cooking Class
Why joining a cooking class is one of the best things kids should do there? Nothing is better to discover the culture via foods. Let’s bring kids to the kitchen and they can learn many things. Jolie Da Nang Cooking Class also is well-arranged for kids. A cooking class will be a lot of fun for your kids if they love activities: touring a local market, visiting organic vegetable garden, enjoying great Vietnamese coffee, fishing on river and joining a fun cooking session. For more information about Jolie Da Nang Cooking Class, let’s contact Mrs Jolie.